Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Quick Early Morning Update

Significant snowfall looking likely Saturday Morning...

A significant snowfall continues to look likely Saturday morning in most of the Allentown and New York City Metropolitan areas as warm air overrides the very cold air that will be in place in our area Saturday morning.

I will give my first estimates to POSSIBLE snowfall amounts with my Look at the Next 2 Weeks and Morning Weather Discussion that will be posted by 7 am.  Please understand that it is still early and things can change, but I think it is time to let you know what I am seeing.

More later...

The Edge Weather app is now available in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store, search for “edgeweather”.

Follow this blog @TheEdgeWeather on Twitter or on Facebook at TheEdgeWeather.

Also, you can access this blog at the following web addresses:  edgeweather.com, theedgeweather.com, edgeweather.net, theedgeweather.net, edgeweather.us, theedgeweather.us, edgeweather.org and theedgeweather.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.